Minelab's Multiple Frequency Full Band Spectrum (FBS) technology is
the only technology in the world that provides the serious treasure
hunter with both deep detection and deep precision discrimination,
regardless of ground conditions and target type.
Serious detectorists understand that every outing is a
unique moment in time that needs to be enjoyed and
maximised. Minelab's Explorer Professional
detector will handle varying conditions with maximum
Explorer's FBS technology automatically transmits28 multiple
frequencies simultaneously from 1.5kHz to 100kHz.
The lower the frequency used by a detector, the deeper it can
penetrate. At low frequencies however, the sensitivity to small
targets is sometimes reduced. The higher the frequency, the higher
the sensitivity to small targets, but higher frequencies will not
penetrate the ground as deeply. The increased frequency range of
the Explorer SE Professional means more sensitive and accurate
target identification at greater depths.
FBS technology also improves the detector's ability to cancel
ground mineralisation. Ground Balancing is automatic, so whatever
the field conditions, the Explorer Professional maximises depth,
sensitivity and discrimination.
- 28 Frequency Full Band Spectrum™ (FBS) technology
- New lightweight, perfectly balanced waterproof ultra-light
& ultra-tough 11" DD coil
- NiMH battery pack or 8 x AA Alkaline batteries for long battery
- 3rd generation software with faster & more powerful
- Full function advanced programming
- Unique dual coordinate target profiling with patented
- Full ferrous Iron Mask discrimination
- Easy learning curve with Quickstart Mode
- Intuitive user interface with large, easy to read target
- Fine sensitivity, threshold and volume adjust controls